At the moment, this feature is ONLY available using CLASSIC VIEW.
Go to System Control Menu > System Security > Create new user for hosted Client
- You have to enter the preferred User ID and answer if this is an online client or not
IMPORTANT: DO NOT forget to put in your company’s two-character code at the beginning. Example: PS****
- Hit ENTER and this next screen will prompt where a Name should be entered and an existing user ID will be needed to copy
the security settings and access of this new user.
- After successful user creation, message that states “User ID is created” will show
NOTE: If you get a message that says “User ID already setup”:
- Confirm it has not been setup already in the System Security-> System Security (The option with the menu setup etc.)
- Confirm that it has not been created as an actual user ID already.
Please review attached document for more details.