You must have the warning set up in the state options parameters.
- Select your state and enter a Y in the field state/area code warnings (Y) ___ to trigger the warning
- Press enter twice to save and then F7 once to get to the next options.
- Now you need the add the text you want to display. To do this choose option 1. state code warning and enter in your state
- Type your warning and press enter
- These warnings only present to users that are set up in system security with a Y in the field “user is a collector”
NOTE: the message MUST start at the FIRST LINE. Otherwise, it will not be read and message will NOT be presented.
Keywords - Kbase State Codes Kbase State Code