This is ONLY available via Classic View
Menu path is below:
1. System Control Menu > 1. System Security > 9. Reset password for any User
- Enter the User ID of the person that was disabled.
- Then enter the initial password (one time password that will need to change right after login)
- Re-enter the password. It should match or else the system will give an error saying, “password does not match” and then it will ask you to enter the password again and re-enter again until the password matches.
- Once successful, it should prompt the message “password has been reset.”
If you see error below:
"CPF1394 User profile XXXXX cannot sign on"
--- this means user ID is disabled
Please check attached documentation for more details.