The system-generated QCat codes are:
QCat Description Appears in Processing Types
- 991 - Cell phone only Home phones only
- 992 - No phones No phones
- 993 - Skips No phones
- 994 - New business exists (opt.) Broken promises & dated follow ups
- 995 - Broken pymnt arrangement (opt.) Broken promises
- 996 - Paying accounts (opt.) All processing types
- 997 - New business hold (opt.) New business
- 998 - Dialer holds All processing types
- 999 - No phones New business, broken promises & dated follow ups
NOTE: (opt.) means these Q-Cats can be "turned off" using the system parameter option stop system-generated QCats (Y).
NOTE: You can define the sort order for these QCats in the QCat system controls. If you do not define a sort order the system will sort them based on the QCat that exists on the account that was selected for account processing.
NOTE: QCats 991, 992 and 999 only look at the account detail screen. Tab+ is not considered.
NOTE: Do not apply system generated QCats to accounts, they are reserved for the system only.
Keywords - Article QCats System Generate