By default, any account with an inactive close code will be omitted from a linked letter. (Note: an "A" in "allow in contact series" or "allow as selected letter" will send on an inactive close)
- If you need to omit an account from a linked letter that has an active close code or is an open account, you can do the following:
· Create a description code and apply it to the account
· Go to the letter code parameters and pull up any letter code
· Then, F7 out of the letter code and you will see a field "do not include in linked balance with description codes"
· Place the description code in this field
· Now, any account with this description code will not be included in any linked letter.
- There is also a field "do not include in linked balance with active close codes" available. You can place any active close code in this field and any account with this active close code will not be included in any linked letters..
Keywords - Article Letters Article Letter Article Accounts Article Account