- Has credit card information (TabQ-4 screen)? - Based on the existence/non existence of a pending payment to be charged
- Has credit card series on links(TabQ-4 screen)?
- Has skip tracing information (F4 screen)?
- Has attorney (F2 screen)?
- Has legal information (F6 screen)?
- Has co-signers (F10 screen or TabQ-3 screen)?
- Has bankruptcy (bankruptcy database)? - Based on full SS#
- Has additional contact (F8 screen)?
- Has debtor email info (TabQ-6 screen)?
Enter EQ "Y" - the account qualifies only when the above information exists in the account.
Enter EQ "N" - the account qualifies only when the above information does not exist in the account.
NOTE: For HASCREDITCARD option there must be a Credit card payment pending processing for the "Y" option to select the account.
Keywords - Kbase Smart Codes Kbase Smart Code Question Mark Logic