You can recreate the credit reporting file from the second utility menu - option "recreate Metro 2 credit reporting file by run date"
Before running this option:
- This option is company specific
- Copy your existing credit reporting file(s) to a different name (as a backup)
- Locate and delete the file SCCRDME2 + company# for the company you need to recreate (ex.SCCRDME201 where 01 is the company#)
- If you use the feature to create 1 file for each credit bureau you will ALSO have to locate and delete the files SCM2EQFX + company#, SCM2EXPN + company#, SCM2TRNU + company#, SCM2INVS + company# that exist for the company you need to recreate
- Sign into the company that you want to recreate
- Go to UT menu and take option to "recreate Metro 2 credit reporting file by run date"
- Specify the original date you ran the file on (the system will look in the notes to see how that account was reported and when and recreate the file)
NOTE: If you have multiple companies, you need to run this process for each company that needs to be recreated
Keywords - Kbase Credit Reporting Metro 2 rerun